Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30th June 2003 («Personal data protection code») provides for the protection of individuals and other entities with regard to the processing of personal data. According to the above mentioned decree, any data processing shall be conducted in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
(a) to conduct business activities, provide the services described and requested in the website and perform any contractual relationship;
(b) to send informative and promotional messages, including of a commercial nature, of advertising material and of offers of goods and services by post, Internet, phone, e-mail, by Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola or individual or legal entities collaborating in the business activities of Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola and/or by parent companies and/or affiliated companies;
(c) to conduct statistical studies and market research.
The personal data acquired by the registration of the user with the websites of Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola shall be processed both manually and with the aid of electronic or otherwise automated means and shall comprise, in accordance with the limits and the conditions specified in art. 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, all the operations, or the sequence of operations, provided for by the same decree with the term “processing”.
We use third party Cookies: at the bottom of the pages and the blog posts there are buttons to share and comment on Facebook and on Twitter. Some pages have video contents from YouTube embedded on them. These platforms use their own cookies to recognise you: for further information, navigate to the relevant privacy policies:
We use Google Analytics (Google Inc.) in an anonymised form to analyse the statistics on the visitors to our website.
The information generated by the cookie of Google Analytics on the use of the website is transmitted to Google and deposited in its servers in the United States. Google uses this information to trace and examine the use of the site by the visitors, and to provide this data, in an aggregated form and never connected to your identity, through the Analytics reports and its other information services (e.g. Google Trends).
Google could transfer this information to third parties if this is imposed by the law or in the case of entities who handle this information on its behalf; the privacy statement and use of data of Google Analytics is here.
If you do not want to be “traced” by the cookies, you can download browser add-ons; some browsers also allow you to navigate in anonymous form, for which no cookie shall be installed.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Within Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola your personal data may be brought to the attention of the following: shareholders, directors, employees of the company with particular reference to those in the sales area, technical support and the Data supervisors and persons in charge of the processing appointed by Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola. Your personal data may be communicated to any qualified entities who provide Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola with instrumental or additional services for the purposes mentioned above, in particular, Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola may also avail of the following categories of entities:
– qualified suppliers and sub-contractors who provide Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola with the instrumental services for the organization and conduction of online promotions and publication of web content, for the organization and conduction of events and/or shows, for sending communications and informative or promotional and advertising material, for the conduction of statistical studies and market research;
– consultants who assist Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola in various ways, with particular reference to legal, tax, social security, accounts and organisational matters;
– parent companies, subsidiaries and/or partially owned companies;
– public entities such as: law enforcement agencies, public and judicial authorities, to allow them to perform duties that fall under their responsibility.
For the sake of completeness, it is important to note that in some cases (not under the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information under art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to monitor personal data processing. In these cases failure to reply will result in an administrative fine.
The data collected for the purposes set out above shall not in any way be communicated to third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to them, even if they have yet to be registered, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing if this is carried out with the aid of electronic devices; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the designated representative as per section 5, paragraph 2; e) of the entities or of the categories of entity to which the personal data may be communicated and which may have access to said data as designated representative(s) within the state boundaries, data supervisors and persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification, or, where interested therein, integration of data; b) cancellation, anonymity or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the bodies to which the data were communicated or distributed, unless this notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data that concern them, even though they may be relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning them where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the purposes of market research surveys or commercial communication.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA SUPERVISOR
Following consultation of this website data related to identified or identifiable persons can be processed.
The data contoller is
Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola
Via Grave 1, Mareno di Piave
Tax code / V.A.T. code 04030120267
The Data supervisor is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company.
To exercise the rights described above and for any request concerning the personal data processed by Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola please write to the Data Supervisor at the legal headquarters of Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola, or send an e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org“, or a fax to +39 0438 489937. The updated list of Data supervisors can be requested from Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola by means of a specific request made in the ways mentioned above.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing related to the web services of this site occurs at Iris Vigneti SS Soc Agricola and is dealt with only by technical personnel of the office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data collected via web shall be communicated or diffused. The personal data provided by users who send requests for information material (bulletins, CDs, newsletters, annual reports, answers to questions, documents and provisions) are used only to provide the service requested and are communicated to third parties only if necessary for said purpose.